Fishing Rules and Regulations
1. ALL ANGLERS to be in possession of a current Rod Fishing Licence by the National River Authority.
2. NO PERSON under the age of 11 years of age shall be allowed around or to fish the lake unless accompanied by an adult.
3. MAXIMUM of one rod per person to be used at any one time.
4. KEEP NETS are NOT permitted at any time.
5. NO ROD and line to be left in the water unattended.
6. ALL MUSICAL instruments and portable radios are prohibited.
7. BARBLESS hooks are to be used at all times.
8. ALL LIVE FISH are to be returned to the lake.
9. ALL LITTER in the immediate fishing area, must be cleared by the angler.
10. ANY PERSON who infringes these rules may be barred from the lake.
11. DAY TICKETS for caravan rentals shall be shown to any duly authorised bailiffs appointed by the Site Owners.
12. DURING March to November Anglers may fish between the Hours of 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.(or Dusk whichever is earliest).
13. DOGS AND BICYCLES are NOT allowed around the lake.